Nature gives us various natural resources that fill-out our life from well-being. Many of them come from our Encyclopedia of Natural Health that include relevant health topics. Uses vary, but they include Essential special ingredient and Antioxidant. These sources plays an important role to get Healthy Muscle & Tissues, enhance immunity level and as well as it is useful in minimizing the risk of Heart Disease and arteriosclerosis. In a same aspect, Gond Ke Ladoo is an alternative medicine supplements and vitamins that keep us away from winter diseases. Gond or Gaund is a part of Kitchen’s ingredient in India. It is an “edible gum” i.e.pull outed from the bark of a tree. It is accessible in crystal form as pearly yellowish translucent pieces of varying sizes. Gond can be considered as a “heaty” food i.e. food that provides heat to our body and it only used in the winters. At cooking time, It need to be deep fried in ghee and then added to the dish it is being used in. Delicious Ladoo from Gond is made especially during winters. Gond ke Ladoo gives heat and energy to the body. Eat 1-2 Gond ke Ladoo every morning with Milk and be immune to the cold. Ingredients for Gond ke ladoo
- 30 grams Gond or Edible Gum
- 250 grams Fresh wheat flour
- 350 grams Grounded Sugar or Boora
- 250 grams Ghee
- One Tbsp Melon seeds
- 150gm Rich Almonds
- 1 ½ Tbsp Cardamom Powder
- Unsalted Pistachios ( chopped or sliced)
- Two tbsp. Cashew nuts (chopped or sliced)
How to make Gond ke Ladoo Recipe:
- First of all crushed the crystal of Gond into small pieces, if they are too large in size. Do not powder it. It should be coarse and granular.
- After that, put a wok or karahi for heat-up ghee.
- Then, Put Gond into it and deep-fry on medium heat and continuously stir it to ensure every piece must be freed. Uncooked Gond can easily be recognized, it might be sticky. During frying process, it fluffs up to almost double in a mean time. Take out from ghee when it fluffs up and keep aside on a plate.
- After that heat-up the remaining ghee again on flame. Then fry wheat flour in it, until it is light brown and emits ‘roasted’ aroma. In a few minutes, when ghee separates from the flour it means, it is ready.
- Turn flame off. Add fried Gond to the flour and continue the process of stirring.
- After that add remaining items one by one (Grounded sugar, chopped cardamoms, melon seeds, chopped pistachios, chopped almonds and cashew nuts) and mix well.
- Allow it to cool until it feels comfortable to make laddus.
After making laddus, you can store in an airtight box for long time.