In kitchen, it happens so many times that we discover various dishes that demands very simple ingredients. Due to creative idea and exact proportion of spices, discovers healthy and tasty dishes to eat. In some delightful moments, these dishes become more repetitive dish to cook as much as possible. From those dishes, one such is a “Cheese Rolls” As snacks for happy evening. Most stunning thing is that, they are extremely sound because of shallow fry as contrasted with the deep fried bread rolls or cutlets.
This delicious paneer mix rolls in flattened bread is a very easy recipe & something really interesting as a snacks items for evening. Because of this crunchy taste and simple to cook process, you & your family will unequivocally cherish it. Just alter the zest as per your investment then this formula come to be not difficult to handle, sound & delicious tummy filler snacks.
Cheese Rolls can also amaze your friends or guests that hardly took more than 30 mins to prepare. These dishes will become an interesting part for those who are vegetarian and fascinated for paneer dishes. Let’s try this you.
Ingredients: Ingredients of cheese rolls are easily available at home and no special arrangements are required.
Cheese 150gm (Indian paneer)
One medium boil Potato
One medium chopped onion
1 tbsp grated Garlic
1 tbsp semolina
1 tbsp cornflour
Half tbsp garam masala
Chilli powder (According to taste)
Salt (According to taste)
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp yoghurt
Tomato ketchup (According to taste)
Ghee (for greasing the rolls)
Bread Slices (As per your need )
Filling Preparation for Cheese Rolls:
- First of all soaked the cheese (paneer) into warm water for 5 minutes (in case of frozen paneer). After that, it is ready to use.
- Now mesh the paneer the paneer either with your hands or using kitchen masher & keep it aside.
- Then take boil potato, remove their skin and mesh with paneer.
- After above preparation, put a broad pain on flame and heat 2 tbsp oil into it.
- When oil gets hot, put ginger & garlic into it and sauté for 1 min.
- Now add chopped onion then salt and sauté till onion get light brown.
- Now paneer & potato are ready to mix with it.
- Now add all remaining Ingredients one by one and mix well for next 3-4 minutes.
- In case of mixture gets dry then you can add some little bit milk.
- Now remove from flame and let it cool. After that you can check its taste & adjust salt, chilly powder & tomato ketchup accordingly.
How to cook: From now it main process is going to start. It is main process and you need to be very careful only first time. In next time, you will become expert of cheese rolls.
- First of take two bread slices and soak them into water for 5 second then press them on flat surface as thin as you can.
- Remove crusts part from the bread sides with a sharp knife.
- Put some filling on one end of bread’s slice.
- Now carefully start the roll out process of bread from one end, making sure that the filling stays well within the first turn of the roll.
- Continue the roll-out process to the next end of bread slice.
- When rolls are ready with their cheese filling then heat-up a non-stick fry pan & spread little butter over it.
- Place the rolls on the fry pan till all sides of roll get golden brown in medium flame.
- During frying process rolls are very soft, so handle with care.