Mushroom is the one of the most popular vegetable that’s fast gaining places in the Indian food platter. Khumbs are a high-quality basis of potassium & trace elements. In Winter, the mushroom in the recipe or in a salad plays an important role to fulfill the essential elements for the body. In Indian kitchen, mushroom is popularly used for mushroom curry, mushroom Paneer, fried mushroom & lots more. In recent years , the mushroom & their recipes gaining so much popularity in all parts of India.
In terms of health consideration, the recipe of mushrooms can be considered as low-calories, cholesterol-free Reduce-fat and sodium free. It is a source of the important antioxidant selenium that protect our body’s cells from damage that might lead to chronic diseases. They can strengthen the body’s immune system for providing ergothioneine element. Ergothioneine is a naturally occurring antioxidant that protect the body’s cells.
Here’s a delicious, tempting recipe with mushrooms and corn. Learn how to make mushroom corn masala.
Preparation of ingredients should be performed in a well manner. It helps you to make your recipe perfect and delicious. The ingredient list for mushroom recipe is given below:
Corns’ seeds: 150 gm
Capsicum: 1 (Medium Size)
Onion: 3 (Medium Size)
Tomato: 4 (Medium Size)
Green Chilly: 2 Pieces
Coriander Leaves: 2 Tbsp
Lemon: 1 Small
Garlic: ½ Tbsp
Ghee: 5 Tbsp
Red Chilly Powder: 1Tbsp
Salt to taste
How to make Mushroom Corn Masala:
- Before starting the process, first of all soak the corns for 3-4 hours in warm water.
- After that strain water from corn and then boil them until they get soft and then keep them aside.
- Now, take mushrooms and cut them into four equal pieces and dip them into water.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes, garlic and ginger finely and keep them aside.
- Now slice the green chilies into lengthwise and cut the capsicum into cube size.
- Chop coriander leaves finely and also dip them into fresh water.
- Now the cooking process gets started. First of all heat-up the pan on flame & put some ghee into it. After that fry onion until it starts to turn brown.
- Then put garlic paste and fry them too.
- After garlic, it’s time to add tomatoes and red chilly powder.
- Now, it’s properly cooked then add mushroom and corn seeds.
- You can add salt according to taste.
- After adding salt put the flame in low level until mushrooms soften.
- Now add capsicum and lemon juice and fry for a minute and then remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with ginger, green chilies and coriander.
- At last, Mushroom Corn Masala is ready to eat. So, serve hot and spicy mushroom to your family as well as your guests too.