You and I, everybody knows the importance of Children’s day in School life. This is one of the days, when kids having fun in their school life. Children’s Day in India is commemorated as a celebration of childhood. It is celebrated on Nov. 14th to mark the birth anniversary of Jawaharlal Nehru. In School & Colleges songs, dances, fancy dress, painting, field events and elocution form the main attractions of the day. At the time of Children’s Day celebration in schools, homes too are not left behind. A number of lavish foods are prepared on this occasion for the kids. And the most appetizing and healthy are the snacks that can be easily consumed by all.
If you are looking for a special treat to serve your kids on their special day then peached Oat muffins is a healtheir option for them. We hope your kids would kids love it because it is very refreshing to eat and you will be fine because peaches are high in vitamin C, oats and whole grains are loaded with fiber and pecans. Let’s see how to bake:
- Quater Cup chopped pecans
- Two Cups uncooked regular oats
- 1 cup sugar
- Two Table Spoon olive oil
- Two eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- One tbsp baking soda
- Half tbsp salt
- One cup peach nectar
- One cup low fat buttermilk
- Five cups wheat cereal
- Two tbspchopped dried peaches
- ·First of all heat up pecans in a small nonstick at medium-low heat for 2 to 4 minutes.
- · Now, In second step process oats in a food with blender until finely grind.
- · In thrid step, mix-up sugar and oil and beat -up using mixer. After perfroming beat-up process add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- ·Combine ground oats, flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Stir together peach nectar and buttermilk in a small bowl. Add oat mixture to sugar mixture alternately with peach mixture, beginning and ending with oat mixture. Stir until blended after each addition. Gently stir in bran flakes, dried peaches, and toasted pecans. Spoon batter evenly into lightly greased muffin cups, filling three-fourths full.
Now heat up microwave at 375° for 20 minutes to bake mixture until golden brown.